- 1 pounds turkey, lean ground breast meat
- 2 medium onion(s) chopped
- 2 stalk(s) celery chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 can(s) tomatoes, diced, no salt added (14.5 ounces)
- 3 piece(s) bouillon, chicken, low-sodium
- 7 cup(s) water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, black ground
- 2 cup(s) cabbage shredded
- 1 can(s) beans, cannellini, no-salt-added drained, (15 ounces)
- Serves 4
In a large saucepan, cook the ground turkey, onion, celery and garlic until the vegetables are softened and the turkey is cooked.
Drain off the fat and add the ketchup, tomatoes, bouillon, water, basil, pepper, cabbage and beans.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Our site is part of Gourmet Ads (www.gourmetads.com). If you are interested in running an advertising campaign with us, please contact the sales team at Gourmet Ads.