Lunch leftovers: Turkey roll-up
Put the rest of that Thanksgiving turkey to good use by making these whole-wheat roll-ups. You'll love the savory-sweet flavor combination, and you probably already have most of the ingredients in your fridge. Perfect.
- 1 whole tortilla(s), flour, whole-wheat (10-inch)
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, fat-free softened
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) turkey, breast thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon cranberries, dried
- 2 tablespoon celery minced
- 1 whole scallion(s) (green onions) with top, finely chopped
- Serves 1
Warm the tortilla in the microwave on high for about 8 seconds.
Spread the cream cheese evenly over the tortilla to the edges. Top the tortilla with turkey, leaving about 1 inch around the edge with no turkey.
Sprinkle the cranberries, celery and onion over the turkey.
Fold both the right and left edges over the filling and roll from the bottom tightly. Slice in half.
Serving size: 1 roll-up
Our site is part of Gourmet Ads (www.gourmetads.com). If you are interested in running an advertising campaign with us, please contact the sales team at Gourmet Ads.