yields 4 serving
- 1 1/2 cups Dannon® Plain Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup jasmine rice, cooked
- 1 (3 1/3 lbs.) chicken cut into 8ths, or 8 chicken thighs
- In a bowl, combine yogurt with all the spices. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Lightly oil grill and preheat 5-10 minutes (or preheat broiler). Place marinated chicken pieces on heated grill or broiler pan.
- Cook chicken 8-10 minutes per side, basting occasionally with juices. Serve chicken over jasmine rice sprinkled with cilantro.
Tips for substitution with yogurt
IT'S NOT ALWAYS AN EVEN EXCHANGE
Our site is part of Gourmet Ads (www.gourmetads.com). If you are interested in running an advertising campaign with us, please contact the sales team at Gourmet Ads.