- 1 teaspoon oil, olive
- 1/2 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 can(s) broth, chicken, fat-free, less sodium (15 ounces)
- 2 1/2 cup(s) hash brown potatoes with peppers and onion, frozen country-style
- 1 cup(s) peas and carrots, frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, black ground
- 6 ounce(s) fish, salmon, canned or pouched, pink, (bones removed)
- 1 can(s) milk, fat-free evaporated (12 ounces)
- 1 can(s) corn, cream-style, no-salt-added (14 3/4 ounces)
- Serves 8
In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute olive oil and celery for about 10 minutes. Add the garlic and saute for another minute.
Add the chicken broth, hash browns, peas, carrots, dill and pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes, until the vegetables are done but not overcooked.
Add the salmon, separating it into pieces with a fork. Stir in the evaporated milk and corn and cook until heated through.
Our site is part of Gourmet Ads (www.gourmetads.com). If you are interested in running an advertising campaign with us, please contact the sales team at Gourmet Ads.