Frozen meatballs and a jar of sweet-and-sour sauce make this microwave meal a last-minute lifesaver when racing against the clock.
- 2 pounds frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 1 small green pepper, julienned
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 jar (10 ounces) sweet-and-sour sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- Place meatballs in a 3-qt. microwave-safe dish; top with carrots, onion, pepper and garlic. In a small bowl, mix sweet-and-sour sauce and soy sauce; pour over meatballs.
- Microwave, covered, on high for 6-8 minutes or until vegetables are tender and meatballs are heated through, stirring twice. Serve with rice. Yield: 8 servings.
Our site is part of Gourmet Ads (www.gourmetads.com). If you are interested in running an advertising campaign with us, please contact the sales team at Gourmet Ads.