- 8 fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 tablespoon light agave syrup
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup light rum
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Crushed ice
- Lime-flavored club soda
- Lime slices, for garnish
- 1. Add the mint leaves, blackberries, and agave syrup to a cocktail shaker. Using a muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon, muddle the ingredients until the mint is fragrant. Add the ice cubes, rum, and lime juice. Cover and shake vigorously to chill.
- 2. Fill 2 rocks or highball glasses with crushed ice and strain the liquid into the glasses. Top with club soda and garnish each with a slice of lime.
Our site is part of Gourmet Ads (www.gourmetads.com). If you are interested in running an advertising campaign with us, please contact the sales team at Gourmet Ads.