This recipe was originally published on Weelicious as "Nachos".
- 1 bag tortilla chips (i used 1/2 baked blue corn & half white corn)
- 2 cups cheese (I used a mexican blend cheese which is a blend of monterey jack, cheddar and queso blanco)
- 1- 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 1/2 of chips in an oven safe dish or on a cookie sheet.
- Cover with 1/2 of the cheese and beans.
- Cover with the remaining chips, cheese and beans and bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted over chips.
- Top with guacamole, sour cream, salsa and or olives.
- Optional Accompaniments: Sour Cream, Guacamole, Salsa, Sliced Black Olives
Our site is part of Gourmet Ads (www.gourmetads.com). If you are interested in running an advertising campaign with us, please contact the sales team at Gourmet Ads.