Couldn't believe these were made with a dip. It took so few ingredients to make them. My muffin were yummy good!
- 1 x 12-oz. container Oikos® Roasted Red Pepper Dip, divided
- 2 cups dry corn muffin mix
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
Preheat oven 425°F.
- Remove 12 Tbsp. (3/4 cup) Oikos® Roasted Red Pepper Dip from container and reserve.
- In a bowl, mix corn muffin mix with sugar. Stir in milk and eggs just to mix. Mix in remaining Oikos® Roasted Red Pepper Dip left in the container into the mixture. Divide batter evenly among 12 muffin tins prepped with sprayed paper muffin cups.
- Dollop 1 Tbsp. reserved Oikos® Roasted Red Pepper Dip into center of each filled muffin. Bake in preheated 425°F. oven 12-13 minutes or until muffin batter is cooked through and set. Creamy center will not be completely firm but batter should be. Remove from heat and cool slightly before serving while hot. Accompany by butter or honey to serve.
Our site is part of Gourmet Ads (www.gourmetads.com). If you are interested in running an advertising campaign with us, please contact the sales team at Gourmet Ads.