- Makes 4 servings
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 pound halibut fillets or steaks (or other firm white fish such as cod or catfish)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (preferably kosher), divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 8 small (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 pints strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1 small green jalapeño chile, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups chopped napa cabbage
- Heat oven to 450°F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place fish on baking sheet, smooth side down (if fillets); coat with cooking spray; season with cumin, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Stack tortillas, sprinkle with a few drops of water, and wrap tightly in foil. Cook fish and tortillas until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork but is still moist, and tortillas are hot, 10 to 15 minutes. In a bowl, combine strawberries, jalapeño, chives, lemon juice, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper; stir. Flake fish into big pieces; unwrap tortillas. Divide fish, strawberry salsa and cabbage evenly among tortillas. Fold and serve.
Our site is part of Gourmet Ads (www.gourmetads.com). If you are interested in running an advertising campaign with us, please contact the sales team at Gourmet Ads.