Photo by Catherine Mccord
- Serves 4
- Active Time
- 10 minutes
- Total Time
- 1 hour
- 4 sweet or russet potatoes
- Filling ideas:
- pesto, greek yogurt and manchego cheese
- chicken chili with cheddar cheese
- refried beans, sour cream, and salsa
- chicken with bbq sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
- Poke several holes in the sides of the potatoes, place on a baking sheet lined with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Slice the potatoes down the middle, scoop out half of the flesh, and fill with desired accompaniments.
Our site is part of Gourmet Ads (www.gourmetads.com). If you are interested in running an advertising campaign with us, please contact the sales team at Gourmet Ads.