2 Cod filets
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1 cup mango (peeled, seeded and chopped)
⅓ cup white onion, chopped ¼”
1 tbsp. lime juice, fresh squeezed
2 tsp. jalapeños, minced fine
3 tbsp diced red peppers, seeded and ¼” diceDirections:
- Combine all ingredients for the mango salsa in a bowl and mix well.
- Season and sauté the cod filets to desired taste (using sea salt, black pepper and olive oil).
- Top each filet with a generous scoop of mango salsa.
- Add a serving of your favorite fresh greens for a complete meal. I drizzle broccoli with olive oil, salt and pepper and place in the over for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Our site is part of Gourmet Ads (www.gourmetads.com). If you are interested in running an advertising campaign with us, please contact the sales team at Gourmet Ads.