- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 zucchini, julienned
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 4 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup Archer Farms Spicy 3
- Pepper Hummus
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high. Add pepper and zucchini; sauté until crisp-tender. Remove from heat and toss with pesto.
Warm tortillas. Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons hummus. Divide pepper, zucchini, spinach and feta among tortillas. Fold or wrap to serve.Tip: Any flavor of Archer Farms Hummus works well, such as Sun-dried Tomato or Spinach Artichoke.
Recipe from target