1 lb Baby carrots
1 medium onion, cut into wedges
1 Bell pepper red or green cut into wedges (optional)
6 Boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 20 oz.can unsweetened pineapple chunks, un-drained
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp. light soy sauce
2 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. garlic power
3 Tbsp. cornstarch
1/4 cup water
3 cups cooked long grain enriched rice
1. Layer carrots, bell pepper and onion in slow cooker. Top with chicken.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. place pineapple chunks over chicken.
3. Mix together pineapple juice, brow sugar, soy sauce, bouillon, salt, ginger, and garlic power in a small bowl. pour over pineapple over pineapple chunks.
4. Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours
5. combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl, Gradually stir unto slow cooker.
6. Cover and cook 30 minutes more or until sauce thickens.
7. Serve or your favorite cooked rice.